Find Digital, Marketing & IT Contract Jobs
Searching for Contract jobs can be stressful and time-consuming. Certainly, it may be difficult to know where to start.
In an area where who you know, as opposed to what you know, is a majoring factor to employment success, we can provide you with those need-to-know connections.
At Adria Solutions, we specialise in IT, Digital and Marketing Contract roles. Our team of experts operate through our 360 approach, putting candidates at the heart of what we do.
IT Contract Jobs? Sorted.
As a Contract employee, we understand that you are only with a company for a short amount of time. We recognise that it is important for you to feel comfortable where you work and are able to slot into a business with ease. That’s why we put such emphasis on our consultancy-style approach.
We believe that getting to know our candidates is vital, in order for us to place you in your best suited role.
How do we do that?
- New investment into the latest technology such as, Odro (Video Interviewing Software) has enabled us to get to know candidates better!
- Our extensive list of valued clientele provides no shortage of Contract Job opportunities!
- Our friendly touch to an aggressive area of recruitment allows us to build personal connections with candidates, gaining insight into their ideal positions.
What Do IT Contract Jobs Look Like?
– Our typical Contract Role lasts around 3 months
– Previous Contractors have stayed longer than this date to ensure project completion, if not being offered a permanent role
– Previous Contractors have also stayed for a smaller amount of time, 1-2 weeks
– It is important to note that, we do not advertise Temp Roles on our live Job Site. However, please speak to a member of our Senior Team if this is an area you are looking to pursue
– Contractors are paid via Day Rates, rather than per hour
– After 13 weeks of work, contractors are entitled to the same job perks as permanent members of staff. For example, company parking spaces
– We recruit for the same job roles for both Contract and Permanent
– Due to the recent IR35 Tax Introductions on Contract employment, candidates must be either:
a) A Self Employed, Limited Company
b) Work through an Umbrella Company