Send us a Vacancy
What Happens Next?
If you’re an existing client and we already have a good understanding of your business, you know the drill! We will get to work as soon as you upload a vacancy.
If you’re new to working with us, here’s how we like to do things:
- Once we receive your vacancy, one of our Recruitment Directors, David or Nick, will call to introduce themselves
- Providing you are happy with our terms of business, our Recruitment Team will get to work
- Details of your vacancy will be advertised on the relevant job boards to reach your ideal candidates
- Our marketing team will share your job on social media to reach a wider audience
- The Resourcing Team will use get their finely tuned headhunting skills to work on LinkedIn
- We use Firefish to identify candidates who are the best possible match for your role
- Firefish also helps our Recruitment Team manage the recruitment pipeline. It achieves this by keeping candidates up to date at every stage of the recruitment process
- Once we have discussed your vacancy with candidates we will send their CVs to you for review. We will only do this only once they give us the go-ahead in compliance with GDPR
- Our Recruitment Team will handle the interview booking process to save you time
- We understand that a Hiring Manager’s time is precious. That’s why we introduced Odro video interviewing technology. Odro enables us to conduct the first round of interviews virtually. Once completed, we will then send you the video to you with the candidate’s CV attached
- Once you’ve found your ideal candidate, we’ll manage the relationship with them until they’re settled in their new role