Web Performance Analyst – Manchester – £50K.
Our growing client based near Manchester is undergoing a sustained period of growth, as such, we are now looking for a skilled Web Performance Analyst. Reporting to the Head of Digital and working within an experienced digital marketing department, the successful candidate will liaise with Directors, Managers, third-party suppliers, and Developers, to ensure the smooth running of our online journeys as well as assisting in the optimisation process. This is a hands-on role where the successful applicant will be given scope to use all their technical and analytical knowledge.
* Responsible for tag management across all our journeys and websites.
* Development and managing of data layers across all digital assets.
* Maintain sources, ensuring that they are being collected correctly and consistently by all our relevant MI packages (Analytics, Data warehouse, Adobe etc).
* Making sure that data is consistent to an acceptable level across all of our MI packages.
* Working on ways to get faster/real-time reporting.
* The ability to create reports/dashboards in our chosen analytical package.
* Ensure all relevant alerting is in place and correctly informing all relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
* Have a good understanding of Analytics and a passion for the technical elements of Digital Marketing and Data.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
* Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team
* Highly motivated, organised, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful, with the ability to work on several different and varied projects at one time, often to tight deadlines.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a desire to break new ground and innovate.
* Ability to motivate and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal.
* Courage, persistence, and ability to streamline issues under pressure.
Web Performance Analyst – Manchester – £50K
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Adria Solutions!
Job Reference: TM5678_1552052965
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP