Test Analyst ~ Manchester City Centre ~ £25,000 – £35,000 ~
Our client is a highly successful organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, looking to grow their well-established team in the next 18 months.
They are looking for the chosen candidate to be an experienced Test Analyst, who is both passionate and knowledgeable about what they do- uncovering bugs and delivering high-quality solutions.
Ideally, they wish for the candidate to have sound experience of working in an Agile development environment and to be more than comfortable working collaboratively with other Developers and Stakeholders.
Working both independently and collaboratively with your team members is a key part of the role, with a strong history of working to deadlines and the inclination and enthusiasm to embrace change in a fast-paced working environment.
– Testing the company’s well-built website, client portal and mobile applications
– Identify bugs in the development process
– Creating test cases, test execution and defect management
– Report on any bugs found
– Minimum of 2 years experience with software testing
– Excellent knowledge on software testing
– Eye for detail
– Knowledge of API testing
– Familiarity of exploratory testing techniques
– ISTQB Foundation
– Understanding and experience of test automation tools, such as Selenium (IDE and WebDriver), SOAPU, ETC.
– Mobile testing experience or strong knowledge
– Experience to various non-functional testing activities (performance, load, security)
If you think you would be a suitable candidate and would benefit the company, please send your CV over to Apply@adriasolutions.co.uk.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Adria Solutions 01625 874 399.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: R658898_1536594412
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP