Test Analyst – Manchester
On-site gym, parking, your birthday off and more!
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work? Are you a strategist? We have a brand-new opening for you!
We have an incredible opportunity for any Test Analyst.
The successful applicant will support the delivery of Digital Strategy, working within the Digital Development Team. They will follow iterative and agile methods.
Daily Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
– Defining test plans, test approaches and creating test scripts, based on the new features which are to be delivered in each sprint.
– Working with the Business Analyst to understand and analyse functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring comprehensive testing is completed.
– Engaging with the Scrum Master and Developers to ensure testing is prioritised correctly.
– Identifying, logging and reporting any defects found, tracking these until a resolution is found.
– Acceptance Testing, Conduct Load Testing, Conduct Device Testing, Conduct Automation Testing.
– Scenario based, End to End Testing and Live Proving activities.
– Meeting with the Scrum Master and key Business Stakeholders to provide testing updates.
– Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills to ensure issues are identified and made known as quickly as possible.
– Customer orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge of SQL Programming, Development Languages and UI Development.
– Experience of Manual and Functional testing and App testing.
– Experience working in an Agile development environment
– ISTQB foundation testing certification or equivalent (desirable)
Bursting with Benefits:
oCompetitive Holiday Package
oYour birthday off!
Join us and you’ll be delivering the most relevant banking services to those who need or want help managing their finances. Click apply!
Not quite what you’re looking for? Have a browse of our website, we recruit for both Contract and Permanent roles.
Job Reference: 32423424_1572622494
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP