Technical Software Architect – Manchester – C#. Our growing client based near Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Technical Architect with excellent knowledge of object orientated development techniques with particular emphasis on C# .NET and MVC environment. The role will be to develop specifications of required and anticipated systems interactions that achieve a business objective in the form of use cases, design documentation and other architectural artefacts.
Provide Analytical skills into understanding and communicating the technical implementation of business requirements to a level that facilitates technical development. Provide communications skills into the articulation of a technical solution that will be used to satisfy a business requirement. Provide detailed technical guidance for implementation teams in delivering technical solutions by understanding business requirements and aiding their understanding. Support relationships with the other areas of the company to ensure that requirements can be developed.
Qualifications / Experience
* Experience of analysis and architectural modelling & documentation techniques including User Stories, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and design specifications, and the ownership of those solutions through to delivery.
* Excellent Knowledge of object oriented development techniques with particular emphasis on C# .NET & MVC environment
* Excellent knowledge of web technologies and SQL Databases
* Excellent knowledge SOA approach and web service technologies (WCF, SOAP, REST etc)
* Experience of the full SDLC ideally with an Agile approach
* Experience in mentoring development team including definition and governance of development standards
* Experience of working as a Technical Architect on large scale, enterprise class platforms with a strong emphasis on integration
* TOGAF Certification is desirable
* Strong stakeholder skills capable of influencing clients and selling the capability of team in client-vendor relationship
* Reasonable leadership and people management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good time management and organisation skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner within a geographically dispersed team
Technical Software Architect – Manchester – C#
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or call 01625 874399 for more information.
Technical Architect – Manchester – C#
Job Reference: DB545667_1572539171
Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP