Technical Consultant – Cheshire.
Our client based in Knutsford, Cheshire is currently looking for a Technical Consultant, to support the delivery of the events.
This role requires someone with strong experience in a customer facing environment and the ability to solve (technical) problems under pressure during live events.
Some events are led by Technology solely, so client care/communication is a key skill. Also, the ability to liaise with experts to guide them on technical briefings and smooth entry into meetings, troubleshooting any issues.
The role will include:
Virtual interactive advisory boards, Virtual investigator meetings, In-person-interactive meetings.
* Technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
* Interactivity set-up, finalisation and back-up
* Meeting hosting; setup, managing, execution
* Ad-hoc troubleshooting
* Reporting / data extraction and manipulation for meetings
* Audio and video recording and editing
* Customised portal setup and configuration
* Audio setup architecture and management
* Presenter technical briefings and resolution, risk identification and mitigation
* Technology specification
* Interactivity set up, finalisation and back-up (for IPI)
* Hotel technology liaison (AV) and negotiation Re: technical requirements
* Room set-up and configuration
* Demo – set-up, hosting and execution
* Internal Technical Support – general – ticketing system/IT admin
* IT Training and support – new starter set-up and on-going support as and when required
* Liaison with management and other internal teams such as operations team and scientific team.
Examples of some of the skills needed:
User Support, IT infrastructure, Offsite recovery, Video production, Audio production, Adobe Connect, Windows 2000 / XP / Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 / 2008, Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SCCM, Internet Explorer, Citrix, Trend Anti-Virus, Symantec Ghost, Dame Ware, HP Open View (ServiceDesk software), McAfee Endpoint encryption, Imaging Software (Building, deploying), 1st, 2nd Line Support/helpdesk, Installs Hardware/Software, VPN, Networking experience.
Our client offers some great benefits. If this sounds like your dream job, please submit your CV without delay. If this is not quite what you’re looking for, please visit the Adria Solutions website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Technical Consultant – Cheshire
Job Reference: S45656778_1572551134
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP