BI Developer – £30-45K – Manchester. Our client based near Manchester is currently looking for a BI Developer to join their growing team. You will have good experience including SSAS, SSIS and preferably SSRS. Our client with offer training on other technologies that are needed within the business..
* Creation and implementation of SQL queries and reports based on business requirements and Implementation of operational efficiencies through the design and re-structure of existing SQL architecture
* Work closely with web developers and infrastructure team to ensure unification of process’ and opportunities for data analysis across the business
* Assist with various projects and from conception through to delivery and implementation
* Minimum of 1 years BI Development experience
* Strong communication skills from all levels of the business, both technical and non-technical
* Strong teamwork skills
* Strong time management skills, ability to work off own initiative
* Strong experiencing in the use of SSRS/SSIS to develop new reports as well as troubleshoot existing reports.
* Flexible, highly organised and able to work to deadlines under pressure
* Strong technical documentation skills
* Database design (error handling, transactions, locking levels etc)
* Design and creation of Stored Procedures, Views, Functions for SQL Server 2012 and 2016
* Design within Database High Availability solutions (preferably SQL clusters with high availability groups)
* Experience of Database performance analysis
* Database design within high transactional business models
* Strong understanding of developing securely written reports.
* Flexibility around working hours
BI Developer – £30-45K – Manchester.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ryan Davy(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 01625 874399 for more information.
SQL / BI Developer – £30-45K – Manchester.
Job Reference: 3211_1549043084
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: