Solutions Architect – Stockport. Our growing client based near Stockport is currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect. The role will be to provide leadership in technologies, system design, methodologies, and standards. Works closely with relevant departments to develop and support the business delivering scalable, timely and effective IT solutions meeting business requirements, deadlines and adhering to standards.
Skills: Full SDLC, .NET experience, SQL Server.
– Performs detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
– Develops high-performance generic infrastructure for all major developments and to ensure that duplication of effort is minimised.
– Drives improvements to coding standards across the business to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards. Communicate and enforce standards where required.
– Monitors and reviews the development and design undertaken by the department to ensure that it meets the architecture standards.
– Ensure systems are appropriately documented and reviewed. Provide guidance on documentation.
– Proactively look at upcoming technologies and evaluate how they could benefit the business and present the findings to the appropriate people.
– Plan the effective adoption of new technologies, standards, and frameworks within the department.
– Proactively identify areas of the systems which require improvement and propose solutions
– Responsible for the high availability of all systems by ensuring all software is tested to a high degree.
– Establish a strong working relationship with the Business Solution Managers and development teams to assist with design and delivery of all development projects.
Educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification.
Experienced with service orientated architecture, system integration, structured source code management, distributed application development, and multi-user concurrency.
– Experience of ArchiMate
– Experience of creating design patterns and reference architectures
– A degree or equivalent qualification in a computing-based discipline
Solutions Architect – Stockport
Job Reference: 32243_1562777586
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses and Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP