Senior PHP Developer – Manchester – £40,000 to £60,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the North West? Can you lead your own team?
We want to hear from you!
Adria Solutions are Recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer.
The successful Developer will work in a Docker environment, organising and leading their own team.
The Role Will Include But Not be Limited To:
* Reporting to the Head of engineering, the Senior Developer will join a growing team of Developers and Testers working on an extensive, complex web application – driven by microservices.
* Day to day maintenance of existing and future Software.
* Undertake code reviews as appropriate for the Agile Team.
* Leading projects to improve and extend the functionality of the application and taking responsibility for working to deadlines on such projects.
* Providing technical leadership with regards to the quality of the codebase and taking responsibility for tracking metrics on quality, security and performance.
* Understanding and challenging requirements to ensure technical delivery matches business expectations.
* Four years of commercial experience in an Agile development function, with some exposure to leading a small development team to successful delivery.
* Good understanding of wider development theory: MVC, OOP, TDD (Test Driven Development), Functional Programming, Microservices, Event driven, Concurrency vs Parallelism, Security best practices, SQL, API Design patterns.
* Experience working within a Linux environment.
* Comfortable using Git for SCM.
* Unit testing frameworks
This role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package!
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Not quite what you’re looking for? Have a browse of our website, we recruit for both Contract and Permanent roles.
Job Reference: OLPHP_1573136512
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP