Product Owner – £45K – Manchester. Our client based in Manchester City Centre is currently looking for a skilled Product Owner. We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused individual to join one of our client’s development squads to;
What you’ll do
● Work with a passionate and dedicated crossfunctional team to deliver the best possible product to exceed our customer’s expectations
● Collaborate with existing and prospective clients to agree specifications, produce quotes and manage the delivery of their projects
● Be autonomous and take complete ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail
● Liase with client support team to ensure the very highest levels of customer service
● Constantly review and improve, adapt to meet new requirements and challenges along the way
● Innovate, take our existing products in new directions and create new products to respond to ever changing market requirements
As an Agile business of around 45 people we are always looking for ways to improve every aspect of what they do. There will be opportunities to work with every part of the business including sales, marketing and infrastructure and as a member of a relatively small team we expect you to make a real difference to our client business.
● A good education. We have a strong preference for a degree education to 2.1 level or higher
● Project management experience or organisational skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Preferable to have some experience within the Automotive industry. Ideally this would be from either the sales or fleet departments of a vehicle retailer or Automotive supplier
● Experience within a technology company would be advantageous. This could be a digital agency, software company or IT department.
What we Offer
● A competitive salary, reflective of experience.
● Contributory pension scheme.
● An opportunity to learn new transferable skills.
● An opportunity to take a central role in the business from day one.
Our client is well respected for the technical quality of their work as well as the methods they employ to deliver their products and they are keen to develop this reputation further.
Job Reference: 3455342_1551714648
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP