Product Owner – Banking – Manchester
Due to exciting business and services expansion, our client – leading fintech financial services company in Manchester – is looking for an experienced Product Owner for Business Accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company which is currently developing a suite of core digital banking products.
This innovative fintech company is based in the vibrant Manchester area, an outstanding and bustling business location, with fantastic transport links by road and rail.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in developing our client’s digital banking accounts.
As Product Owner for Business Accounts you will:
* Deliver and design a set of market-leading services to support the company’s clients in delivering the next generation of seamless onboarding, origination, and ongoing customer business management services
* Help with the rolling out of products that deliver the company’s vision
* Be the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ for the Business Accounts division, presenting that solution to a wide audience consisting of both technical and business managers
* Help ensure the company’s proposition is compliant with today’s banking environment
To be successful in this exciting role for a forward-thinking and expanding fintech company, you will be:
* An expert in Business Banking products
* Looking to utilise those skills in an environment built for innovation and growth
* Be a Product Owner with a solid track record, with a primary focus on digital banking services delivery
If joining this pioneering fintech brand in the heart of Manchester’s motivating corporate environment of Manchester as a Product Owner centred on digital banking services delivery, a key member of the company’s expansion, get in touch with Adria Solutions.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 874399 for more information on this exciting opportunity to become part of a leading fintech company’s ongoing success.
Job Reference: DBPRODUCT_1542387394
Salary: £50000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP