Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Product Manager (User Experience) to join our expanding client based near Manchester. As a Product Manager (User Experience), you will take ownership of the entire User Experience class-leading products for our client.
The duties of the Product Manager (User Experience) will include but not be limited to:
* Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX
* Define and communicate the general acceptance criteria for any technical work that interacts with a customer touch-point
* Define and manage the collaborative process of developing user-journeys as part of an iterative agile development process.
* For key customer use-cases, define the ideal workflow for that use-case, compare it to the current workflow and raise any required improvements
* Improved UX workflows can be prioritised according to their value
Essential skills and experience:
– Understands the fundamentals of UX design as a discipline
– Experience in the design of sophisticated browser-based productivity tools used by technical power users as well as less technical end users
– Experience producing detailed designs for development teams to implement using best of breed Wireframe tools
– Experience as a Full-stack designer: can assist with all dimensions of design – research, usability evaluation, information architecture, wireframes, visual, CSS and HTML
– Has worked in an agile development environment with fast-paced release cycles
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager (User Experience) to join a company who strongly believe in a good work-life balance and you will be rewarded with an outstanding benefits package:
Product Manager (User Experience) – Manchester
Adria Solutions Ltd are one of the leading IT Recruitment Agencies in the North West with some truly great opportunities for IT Professionals. For more information about this role and the company you will be working for, please contact Adria Solutions Ltd.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click apply without delay. If this is not quite what you are looking for, please visit the Adria Solutions website to view all the roles we currently have on offer. Or why not give us a call to discuss your next career move?
Job Reference: 21342314234_1562257416
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap