Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager. We are looking for a Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
* Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
* Collect and analyse feedback from consumers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
* Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
* Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
* Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
* Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
* Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
* Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
* Working closely with the Scrum Master to ensure efficient delivery of user centered website features. In the instance of the first release MVP, support the timely delivery of a base website from which we can iteratively build a great website.
* Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
* Experience in product lifecycle management
* Understanding of relevant technologies, especially online application projects.
* Demonstrable experience of using relevant road mapping devices alongside documenting & diagramming techniques
* Familiarity with Agile framework
* Organisational and leadership abilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Problem-solving aptitude
* BSc/BA in Computer Science or related field
* Background in software development and program management
Salary depending on experience + Good Benefits.
Job Reference: TM334_1561469839
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: