PMO Analyst – £35,000 + Bonus – Cheshire. Our client based near Wilmslow is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
The PMO Analyst will support the PMO Managers and PMO Leads to ensure the delivery of change as the business grows and matures.
* Establish and maintain governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities for governance and delivery of change initiatives and that align with organisational practice
* Establish and manage reviews at important points during and after change initiatives which will inform governance of change initiatives by providing evaluations of progress, methodologies and continuing relevance
* Establish protocols to alter the scope of change initiatives when necessary and updating configuration documentation including contracts to develop maintain and apply quality management processes for change initiative activities and outputs
* Consolidate and document the fundamental components of a change initiative – scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities, quality, and issues
* Facilitate governance meetings
* Develop KPI’s and maintain the management dashboard
* Support the PMO Managers and PMO Leads in managing the overall Portfolio
Essential skills and experience:
* Experience in the management of programme and project lifecycles
* Understanding of risk management frameworks, People / HR processes
* Competence in Microsoft application packages.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good organisational skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Good Stakeholder Management
* Ability to build and maintain relationships.
PMO Analyst – £35,000 + Bonus – Cheshire
Job Reference: PMO678733_1551967553
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP