PHP Developer – Manchester – £30,000 to £45,000
Are you looking for an IT Role where you can make a difference?
Do you want to enhance your skillset organically, by working in a developing team?
Adria Solutions are recruiting for a PHP Developer.
The successful PHP Developer will report to the Head of Engineering; joining a growing team of Developers and Testers working on an extensive, complex web application. Driven by microservices, there is potential to work with further Technologies and Software.
Our well-established client employs cloud-based software to help organizations within the Health Sector.
Daily Duties Include But are Not Limited To:
* Day to day maintenance of existing and future Software.
* Work as a core part of a small Agile Team to deliver usable functionality to the business.
* Undertake code reviews as appropriate for the Agile Team.
* Contribute effectively to team technical discussions.
* Leading projects to improve and extend the functionality of the application and taking responsibility for working to deadlines on such projects.
* Providing technical leadership with regards to the quality of the codebase and taking responsibility for tracking metrics on quality, security and performance.
*At least two years of commercial experience in an agile development function.
*Excellent work ethic, passionate about technology, hold strong time management skills.
*Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
*Good understanding of wider Development Theory.
*Strong experience of: PHP or Dot Net Core.
*Previous development in a Docker environment, using Git for SCM.
*Prior knowledge of working within a Linux environment.
This role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package!
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Not quite what you’re looking for? Have a browse of our website, we recruit for both Contract and Permanent roles.
Job Reference: OW345678_1573136508
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP