Oracle Development Manager – Wilmslow / Cheshire South Manchester – £55,000 – £60,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits.
Our client is a financial organisation, located in South Manchester and are looking for an Oracle Development Manager to join their well-established team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated to deliver to a high standard and to promote excellence throughout the business. You will have broad experience in database development and embrace technological change and advancement. You must have excellent communication skills to communicate with all levels of the business and be able to promote your ideas and effect change.
Managing a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs in-house developed software product, Oracle database, tools, networks etc.
Apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided design specifications.
* Lead a team of experienced developers with considerable subject matter experience
* Develop and introduce best practice particularly in the areas of source control and release management.
* Schedule and balance all support, customer and roadmap developments.
* Delivery of development work to time and quality.
* Be able to lead engagements with customers on development tasks.
* Experience in software design and development in a management position.
* Expertise in Oracle database up to 12c, Oracle Forms 11g/12c, Oracle APEX 5, SQL, PL/SQL.
* Expertise in designing and implementing scalable and distributed systems.
* Deep understanding and expertise in database management features.
Oracle Development Manager – South Manchester – £55,000 – £60,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
If you think you would be a suitable candidate and would benefit the company, please send your CV over to Apply@adriasolutions.co.uk.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Adria Solutions 01625 874 399.
Job Reference: RDOracleDM_1537202763
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP