.NET Senior Technologist – Stockport £60K. Our client based near Stockport is currently looking for a .NET Senior Technologist.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Technologist to join our rapidly expanding Financial Services organisation.
The Senior Technologist will provide thought leadership in software development and new technology adoption whilst leading assigned innovation proof of concepts, developing design patterns, adoption standards and technology prototypes.
This role would suit an enthusiastic Technologist or hands-on Technical Architect, who is keen to work on cutting edge projects, interfacing with all areas of our business.
* Work with the Head of Digital Innovation to collaborate with identified teams to uncover customer insights, market trends, and technology innovations that will support business and technology strategic goals
* Provide thought leadership on new technology adoption whilst running feasibility studies, developing Proof of Concepts (where appropriate) and creating design patterns for adoption
* Research, identify and evaluate new technology solutions (start-ups and established) to meet business requirements
* Lead/support the selection of new technology vendors
* Create and maintain the Proof of Concept (PoC) environment and data
* Work with the Head of Digital Innovation and EA teams to i) ensure EA principles are adhered to or support their review where appropriate, and ii) maintain an appropriate sandboxed environment
* Work with the Head of Digital Innovation and EA teams to ensure delivery teams’ skills are maintained or enhanced, as appropriate, to support a culture of innovation, and identify impacts and dependencies between proposed new developments and existing roadmaps
* Work with the various teams to operate external user trials (e.g. A/B or Beta testing)
Required technical skills and experience:
* Extensive .Net development background, with deep skills in developing in these technologies
* Extensive experience of deploying digital technologies to maximise business benefit
* Strong understanding of cyber security and its application in solution design
* Experience of coaching and developing technical staff
* Virtualised infrastructure architectures
* Experience of selection and governance of technology suppliers
* Experience in cloud computing platforms, in particular, Azure
.NET Senior Technologist – Stockport
Job Reference: RD3456787_1566569365
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP