.NET (C#) Developer – South Manchester – Up to £50,000
This role includes flexible hours, frequent rewards and bonus pay!
Are your Monday’s becoming monotonous? Do you often find yourself feeling bored in your current role? Do you feel challenged?
We are looking for a Mid-Level Developer who is ready to tackle a new opportunity.
Working within a brand-new team of experts, your workload will involve:
– Working within a high performing, agile development team.
– Using your .Net programming skills to expand the functionality of the existing systems and produce bespoke software solutions.
– In particular, working on the development of enterprise-class web solutions, deployed across the .NET framework.
– Grow your knowledge and experience by facing new challenges every day.
– A job to suit your needs, with flexible hours.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
– Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science (2:2 Minimum), or a similar IT related discipline.
– Hold a strong interest in evolving your skills in business systems programming using cutting edge technologies such as Visual Studio 2013, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 5, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, WCF, XML, AJAX, JQuery, bootstrap and Team Foundation Server, in an Agile Development environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
– At least 1 year’s commercial experience as a Software Developer (C#, MVC)
Up For The Challenge?
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click the link to apply and upload your CV, today!
Job Reference: DB5687989_1570452807
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP