1st Line IT Service Desk Engineer – South Manchester /Cheshire £20K – £24K
Our client based in South Manchester is currently looking for an experienced 1st Line IT Service Desk Engineer. You will be working for a rapidly growing business based in South Manchester.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of service, to support and maintain the existing infrastructure as well as identifying and implementing new ideas.
Looking for an experienced professional who is customer focused, with a proven track record of service delivery as well as being an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability of working within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide 1st line technical support within the IT Service Desk
* Working closely with both 2nd line to ensure the issue is resolved or assigned to the correct level
* Supporting Windows desktop environment
* Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects
* Log all calls on the call logging system.
* Day to day management of the backup system.
* Working on own initiative to diagnose and resolving technical issues
* Understanding of Networking and TCP/IP Protocols;
* Proven experience using and troubleshooting Office 2016 / Office 365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
* Experience of administering Office365 including, SharePoint Online (permissions, workflows, migration)
To be considered for this role you will possess the following experience;
* Microsoft Administration
* Exchange Server / Office Exchange Administration
* Working with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Active Directory Administration
* Telephony administration and support
1st Line IT Service Desk Engineer – Manchester £20K – £24K
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01625 874399 for more information.
Job Reference: ZH4567_1536336274
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP