IT Manager – Manchester. Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for an experienced IT Manager. Reporting directly into the Senior Leadership Team member you will lead the companies Technologies IT team. You will manage the UK and US team members, providing support to all sites and remote users globally. You will be required to develop and execute the IT strategy.
* Develop, communicate and implement organisational IT strategy which includes setting up a shared/managed service function.
* Develop, lead and manage the IT team to ensure they can support the IT strategy.
* Manage the delivery of day-to-day IT services, balancing speed and quality of delivery with a commercial approach.
* Bring together a cohesive IT team across all locations to ensure that staff in all global locations receive a high level of service.
* Control SOX framework to ensure all risks are managed and audits passed. * Work with group resources to roll out initiatives.
* Prioritise Team workloads and commitments to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
* Proactively develop systems and services to ensure the IT service meets and exceeds the business’s expectations.
* Produce and Manage Annual Budgets.
* Manage and track IT cost centre.
* Develop KPI suite and reporting for presentation to senior management team.
Ideally you will have all/some of the following skills:
* To be certified in either CISCO, Microsoft and / or ITIL
* Experience of using QAD, AX and / or Linux Environments
* Knowledge of Military and Government Import and Export regulations relating to IT Data storage and transition
* Knowledge of TCP / IP and WAN, LAN routing
* An understanding of LAN, Firewall and Virtual environments
* This is a Technical Leadership role, managing a team of 5
* From a technical point of view, we need an individual who has strong networking and virtualisation experience.
* Cloud and Hybrid environment experience is also essential.
* We want an individual who can interface with the Senior Leadership team, but is also able to provide localised desktop support as needed.
IT Manager – Manchester
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 874399 for more information.
IT Manager – Manchester
Job Reference: ITMAN66578_1546378960
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP