Up to £85,000 with an OTE of up to 60% (depending on experience)
Preferred Regions are Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle or Bristol
Adria Solutions Ltd is looking for a highly professional Client Partner to play a key role in helping achieve our client’s ambitious growth plans.
This is a regional role and will mean you’d be home based to start with. The aim is to win business and build a team around the Client Partner and open a local office in the near future.
About the role:
* Consultative sales experience in Agile Software Development.
* Keen interest in the latest technology developments.
* Build your own territory plan, develop a pipeline of prospects, identify appropriate outreach tactics, hold initial meetings to qualify interest, develop the opportunity, negotiate and close.
* Drive new account growth.
* Network with prospects will be critically important.
* Skills and aptitude to work on long term, complex business wins.
* Supported by an experienced business development team, benefit from a first class appointment setting service helping to arrange appointments for you and benefit from a high quality, digital marketing programmes.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the company.
* Develop your own territory plan.
* Identify growth from within the accounts and achieve ambitious growth goals.
* Consult and craft solutions to match the customer’s needs,
* Develop a balanced pipeline of opportunities to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
* Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including initial meetings, interest development, negotiation and contract finalisation.
* Proven new business salesperson with a minimum of 5 years B2B software development sales experience.
* A good understanding of the custom software development industry.
* A strong record of achievement in consultative based selling.
* A good understanding of digital technologies and solutions and in Agile software development.
Client Partner – Home Based – Up to £85,000 with an OTE of up to 60% (depending on experience)
Job Reference: 424242_1555601145
Salary: £66000 - £85000 per annum + 60% Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP