Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – Manchester.
Are you experienced in managing technical teams and are either an CTO or have strong aspirations to be a CTO?
Do you thrive in working in a nimble, open-minded, fast-paced environment?
Are you a passionate, ambitious and pragmatic individual?
Are you looking for a fresh and exciting challenge with an innovative, rapidly-growing UK banking services provider?
Do you want to earn a highly competitive salary of up to £200k?
If so, then Adria Solutions could have the perfect opening for you.
Our client, FinTech innovators, are looking for a highly driven CTO to take care of all aspects of the technology side of the business, including:
* Service Operations
* Technical/infrastructure services
* Technical Project Delivery
* Database Architecture
* System Architecture
* Data Analysis
* Artificial Intelligence
* Software Design
* Supplier Management
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this senior management position will be directly responsible for the delivery of:
* Technical Transformation
* Infrastructure Maintenance
* IT Service Delivery
The CTO will also be responsible for setting key objectives, ensuring delivery against SLAs in an agile and multi-supplier environment of the constantly-evolving Financial Services sector.
The principle responsibilities of this exciting role with this ambitious and forward-thinking FinTech provider include:
* Lead and define the overall Technology strategy incorporating all processes managed by the area within a DEVOPs/Agile environment. Establish formal policies and frameworks to support consistent service delivery
* Lead and define the Technical Architecture strategy and delivery, ensuring cost-effective solutions in accordance with IT risk, security & policy standards
* Accountable for ensuring Service Operations, Technical Services & Technical projects are delivered in accordance with IT policies, standards & agreed SLAs and with respect to all relevant Financial Services regulation
* Accountable for the IT Architecture, ensuring the required levels of IT resilience are provisioned for both internal technology and technology supplied by 3rd parties
Essential experience required for the role
The successful candidate for this highly rewarding and stimulating position with a leading FinTech firm in the heart of the North West must have experience and knowledge in the following:
* Knowledge in database architecture, system architecture, security, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence, programming and software design
* Experience of running an IT function within a strong regulatory regime (e.g. FCA for Financial Services), all aspects of IT resilience & managing of major outsourcing suppliers
* Pursuit of Service Excellence
* Customer contact experience with a strong emphasis on telephony & digital business models
* A proven track record delivering technical transformation in relation to data centre/cloud solutions, telephony platform & Office 365 applications – all underpinned by a robust network & security infrastructure.
* A proven track record of achieving outstanding results within an ITIL service operations environment including management of 3rd party suppliers and effective use of service management & system monitoring tools
* Conversant in delivering and maintaining robust technical infrastructure ensuring the highest standards of security is maintained and service availability aligned to a 24/7 business
* Experience in all aspects of supplier selection and supplier management in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the ITIL lifecycle and how this works within an Agile Delivery Environment
* Experience in balancing BAU service & infrastructure maintenance, alongside transformational change.
Desirable criteria for the role
* Experience of working within the Financial Services Sector or for Financial Services
Required education and qualifications
* BSC/BA in Science and Information Technology, engineering or relevant field
* MSc/MA/MBA is preferred
The successful applicant for this rewarding position will show awareness and be able to conform to our client key values centred on:
Passion, Professionalism, Trust, Respect, Openness and Humility
If you have the above experience, characteristics and aspirations to be a leading figure in driving the ongoing success of one of the UK’s most credible and growing FinTech companies, get in touch with Adria Solutions to discuss your suitability for the role further.
Job Reference: DH5678_1553858414
Salary: £150000 - £200000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP