Exciting opportunity for C# .NET Developers in Manchester
Want to earn up to £50k and enjoy a challenging new position with an innovative employer in Manchester?
If so, you’re in the right place! If you are you a C# .NET Developer looking for a new challenge, while earning a competitive salary with a forward-thinking employer, then you’ll be excited to learn that our client, based near the vibrant city of Manchester, is currently looking for four experienced and talented C# .NET Developers.
If you are a passionate developer who is actively hands-on and cares about software innovation and quality, we would love to hear from you.
To be qualified for this exciting opportunity, you will be aware of latest trends and are proficient in knowing how to adopt the most appropriate technology for the solution you are helping to build. You will be working in a cross-functional team who are equally passionate about agile software development.
What the role will entail…
* Building custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using C#
* Creating and deploying RESTful APIs to support business to customer and business to business transactions
* Building and deploying back end services and applications
* Working closely with a skilled delivery team, who have a start-up mentality and who are passionate about making change and working with the latest technology
* Designing with a cloud-first mentality, and helping to transform the existing technology
* Pair-programming with the other developers, sharing knowledge and enhancing skills within the team
* Working in a team-oriented, collaborative and cross-functional environment, providing guidance and knowledge to members of the team
* Helping shape and influence the team
* Transforming the business adopting a Microservice based architecture
* Working closely with the wider business and product owners to understand their needs and requirements and transform into working solutions
The ideal candidate will have…
* C# competency as well as another object-oriented programming language, such as Java / VB.NET still relevant
* Strong practical experience of Web API / RESTful API design
* Solid hands-on experience of implementing various enterprise design patterns, OO Design, solid principles, clean code and domain driven design (DDD).
* Proven ability to be able to work with the business and transform basic requirements into sound, robust solutions.
* Knowledge of Enterprise Messaging Patterns, and familiarity with message brokers and messaging solutions such as MassTransit, RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc.
* Experience and understanding of TDD and BDD, and experience of using test frameworks such as NUnit, Cucumber.NET, etc.
* Experience of delivery automation best practices, CI, CD, and tools such as Octopus.
* Experience of working in an agile environment
* Proven ability to stay on top of the game, and to promote / implement new ideas and concepts where it makes sense to.
* Knowledge of Micro-ORMs or ORMs such as Dapper, Entity Framework etc.
It would be a bonus if the candidate has…
* Knowledge of cloud-based platforms, such as Azure, especially working in a PaaS environment.
* Understanding of WCF to assist in legacy migration
* Experience or knowledge of how to create secure APIs
* MS SQL Server, T-SQL, working with legacy stored procedures
* Experience or knowledge of IIS / http-server
* Experience of UML / Sequence diagrams and being able to convey your ideas on a whiteboard
* Visual Studio IDE experience
If you are an experienced C# .NET Developer and are interested in applying for this lucrative opportunity not far from the innovative city of Manchester, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/. Alternatively, you can call 01625 874399 and speak to our friendly staff for more information on this not-to-be-missed opportunity.
Job Reference: DB3456_1548506943
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP