Business Development / Sales Support Administrator.
Looking for a new role working in Business Development? Do you want to challenge yourself and have fun in return? Do you have experience in Sales Support and general Admin? We have an exciting role for YOU!
As the successful candidate, you will be required to have a positive outlook, a can-do attitude and will be currently enjoying a similar role with the ability to get things done in a professional manner.
The Duties Of Business Development Sales Support Administrator:
* Respond to new customers enquiries in the most effective way, either verbally or written.
* Deliver training and product demonstrations on Conferma Pay products via Webex.
* Amend and update training user guides as and when necessary.
* Ensure internal sales tools are kept up to date i.e. Salesforce.
* Produce specific reports as requested by the BD Team to ensure they have relevant up to date information to deliver presentation.
* Generate sales leads by using relevant processes, procedures and tools.
* Experience in a travel related background.
* Strong knowledge of Excel.
* Demonstrable experience in implementing new procedures and processes.
* Previous experience in generating sales leads.
* Communicates in such a way that key messages cannot be missed.
* Demonstrable knowledge of sales and the tools to use this knowledge.
* Has a commitment to personal development.
Interested? If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Not quite what you’re looking for? Have a browse of our website, we recruit for both Contract and Permanent roles.
Job Reference: 321331_1573234768
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP