Business Analyst – Manchester – £40K
Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Business Analyst.
You will be joining a growing and leading software business which works with numerous organisations nationwide.
The role will be to gather requirements and analyse deliverables for enhanced product functionality, customer change requests and product processes. To work with stakeholders to carry out gap analysis and create functional specifications.
The candidate must be able to work in a changing and sometimes challenging environment – able to deal with changing demands whilst maintaining a professional and proactive approach.
* To gather and analyse requirements and to produce functional specifications for the development team.
* Ensuring specifications and designs meet architecture and/or customer requirements.
* Ensuring design solutions meet service requirements.
* Manage requirements through the full development lifecycle by working closely with the development team and product stakeholders.
* Have the ability to confirm user requirements and assess a deliverable
* Strong business analysis background with experience of working with agile methodologies to include the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Experience in writing software/functional specifications for a development team.
* Strong knowledge of current technology trends and techniques
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills Desired Skills
* Experience using JIRA and Visio
* Experience with use cases and process flows
* Relevant industry experience
* Change Management Processes
Business Analyst – Manchester
Job Reference: 545435_1560932231
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP