Business Analyst (AGILE) – £40K – Manchester. Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst. You will be working as a Business Analyst within the PMO, supporting the delivery of strategic current and future initiatives.
* To undertake all analysis work required by projects including requirements gathering, functional specification creation, process mapping, data analysis, coordination of user testing etc.
* To manage small/medium size projects with guidance when required.
* To manage own time efficiently to ensure that deadlines on multiple tasks/initiatives are met.
* To present recommendations to Management e.g. PMO Senior Business Analyst, Head of Change/PMO.
* To provide concise, accurate reporting of work progress to key stakeholders, both in the PMO and outside of the PMO.
* To give feedback where necessary to the Senior Managers/Directors.
* To provide efficient communication channels with other departments.
* To assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
* Has excellent communication skills.
* Used to a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
* Good understanding/knowledge of AGILE
* Has the ability to understand and interpret business information, no matter how vague the initial view looks.
* Has an enthusiastic approach to moving the business forward and is able to move the business forward.
* Able to think creatively.
* Has the ability to “Think outside the box”.
* BCS Business Analysis International Diploma.
* PRINCE2 Qualified (Foundation level)
* Experience in delivering small/medium size projects.
Business Analyst (AGILE).
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01625 874399 for more information.
Business Analyst (AGILE)
Job Reference: 32423432_1560420629
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP