BI SQL Developer ~ Stockport
Our client is an expanding global company is searching for talented individuals to join their continuingly growing team.
They are looking for the chosen candidate to be experienced and skilled in MS SQL and have knowledge on SQL Server databases.
Ideally, they wish for the successful candidate to have familiarity with BI technologies, as well as experience within a similar role.
– Handle procedures such as database upgrades, backups, restores and migration
– Oversee and maintain existing SQL server production databases
– Solve issues regarding existing databases and developing strategies to prevent problems in the future
– Deliver 1st and 2nd line support for database faults
– Enhance SQL code and configurations
– Help with the creation o9f the new data warehouse, this will be working within Kimball methodology
– Awareness of new technologies
– Professional manner and attitude
– Experience and strong understanding of MS SQL Server 2012, SSMS and SSIS
– Understanding and knowledge working with SQL Data Warehouses
– Awareness and familiarity with BI technologies
– Excellent communication skills
– Problem-solving skills on point
– Experience with MS SQL Server 2003 and 2008 R2
– Knowledge of SQL technologies, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
– Experience working within an Agile SCRUM environment
– Previous experience working with a SQL Server Estate in a Virtual Environment
– Confident and independent
– Good sense of humour
If you think you would be a suitable candidate and would benefit the company, please send your CV over to Apply@adriasolutions.co.uk.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Adria Solutions 01625 874 399.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: BI465687_1549654989
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP