BI / SQL Developer – Huge international growth & Progression opportunity!!
Circa £50,000 + Benefits
If you are looking for a company that has a heavy investment in IT, with an understanding of the importance of Business Intelligence – My client’s opportunity will be the role for you.
The SQL Developer will be part of an agile data management team responsible for all SQL Server and ETL processes within Business Intelligence, Development, and Infrastructure.
Working as part of a busy multinational business, the role will involve applying your specialist knowledge in maintaining existing SQL Server databases and ETL solutions while contributing to the architecture build of a new data warehouse and reporting platform.
Summary of skills required:
– Commercial experience working within a Data Management/Business Intelligence team
– Commercial experience working with SQL Data Warehouses (star/snowflake schema based)
– MS SQL Server 2012 and 2017 (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
– Demonstrable experience in database administration
– Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
– Power BI experience would be great!
This role is easily accessible from all major transport links in Manchester City Centre (inc Piccadilly, Victoria & Deansgate) and so can be reached from Bolton, Stockport, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Middleton, Prestwich, Stretford, Salford, Cheadle Hulme, Wythenshawe, Didsbury
BI / Business Intelligence / SQL / Developer / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / SQL Server / Power BI
Job Reference: 2442424_1570551106
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP