Ruby on Rails Developer – Stockport to £60K
Exciting Ruby on Rails Developer opportunity in Stockport
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Ruby on Rails Developer for our client, a global leader in policy compliance and enforcement for the Healthcare industry, based in Stockport.
This exciting role provides great development opportunities, an attractive salary and a number of attractive benefits for the right candidate.
About the role
The duties of this progressive Developer role include:
* Mentoring and training team members either one-to-one or in a classroom environment
* Contributing to code reviews
* Maintaining and enforcing the best developer practices and conventions
* Understanding and applying Scrum methodology
The right candidate for this position with a leading global healthcare policy compliance and enforcement provider, will be brimming with enthusiasm, possess good communication skills, and will be a dedicated learner, who is committed to self-improvement and career progression.
The right candidate will have software development experience with extensive knowledge of Ruby on Rails. They will also be experienced in developing and delivering commercial/enterprise software and have experience with a number of Web E-Commerce applications.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need substantial experience in at least six of the following areas and advanced experience in at least three:
* Large-scale web application development
* HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Design using media queries
* Web application security
* SOAP or RESTful web services
* LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or J2EE environment
* SQL, including the use of aggregate functions and complex joins
* Nginx or other web server configuration including SSL
* Microservices, SOA, ESB
* Single Page Applications
* TDD and BDD techniques and technologies.
* UX and UI
This exciting Developer role comes with a fantastic employment package, with many attractive benefits that include:
● 30 days’ holiday, including bank holidays.
● Private Healthcare
● Generous Life Insurance
● Pension with company contribution
● Free Parking at the company
Core working hours are generally from 9am until 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch. Some working flexibility may also be available in this role.
If you are interested in applying for this unmissable Ruby on Rails Developer opportunity in Stockport, get in touch with the Adria Solutions’ team on: 01625 874399 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: RD32345_1497627768
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP