Fantastic opportunity for a C# .NET Senior Developer in Macclesfield
If 2018 comes with aspirations to embark on a new challenge as a C# .NET Senior Developer for a rapidly expanding software employer and earn a rewarding salary of up to £50K a year, you’re in the right place!
Our client, who is based in the desirable Cheshire town of Macclesfield, is looking for a skilled C# .NET Senior Developer. The successful candidate will join a growing and agile development team within a leading software business.
Advance existing skills
The role will provide exposure to a variety of software systems, meaning the successful C# .NET Senior Developer will have the opportunity to nurture and advance existing skills. Suitable candidates will be expected to work with both new and existing products, giving them exposure to stimulating innovations and exciting new products.
Essential experience for this not-to-missed opportunity are…
* Proven development experience in C# and ASP.NET (including MVC).
* Front-end technologies such as Knockout, Bootstrap and jQuery.
* Experience with .NET Framework 4 and above.
* Experience of SQL Server 2014 or above databases.
* Experience with GIT and Jira.
The candidate must also be reliable, professional and be able to provide leadership and guidance within an established team.
Desired skills for the C# .NET Senior Developer are…
* Some PHP 5 experience is advantageous.
* Windows Services, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection.
Responsibilities for the role include…
* Development of new product features across a large multi-tenanted, multi-channel communication platform.
* Act to mentor other members of the team and provide technical direction around approaches and agile processes.
* Assist with product deployment and maintenance of production systems.
* Testing and Documentation of new features.
A competitive salary and flexible work opportunities
As well as earning a competitive salary of up to £50k, the successful candidate will be able to enjoy a degree of flexibility on start times.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, but some out-of-hours work may be required for releases and other urgent work.
If you are interested in applying for the C# .NET Senior Developer position in the bustling market town of Macclesfield, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call our friendly team of IT recruiters on 01625 874399 to learn more about this fabulous opportunity.
Job Reference: C#Macc133_1520876274
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP