Job Vacancy - Senior Network Engineer – £28-35K (Manchester)
Senior Network Engineer – £28-35K
Senior Network Engineer – Manchester £28-35K. Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Senior Network Engineer. You will be involved in 2nd and 3rd line support of 230 users across 3 sites in the UK and 50 remote home workers.
• Network management including security, Active Directory, backups, mail configuration and management of 25 Microsoft based servers, some virtualised on VMware and using iscsi connections.
• Microsoft exchange 2007 expert
• VMWare Expert
• Storage Networking Expert
• Avaya telephone system management with call recording.
Professional telephone manner, calm under pressure, high calibre of technical knowledge, think on your feet, Total task ownership.
Proven experience in a commercial role of
• Managing active directory
• Configuring security policies, desktop policies
• Exchange server 2007 / 2010 Expert level
• VMWare, VMotion
• Storage Networking
• Windows server 2003 and 2008
• Windows XP and win 7 configuration and installation
• SAN, LAN, WAN configuration
• Backup exec
• SQL server install and backup with basic admin
• Remote connection
• IIS - Basic management
• Avaya or Mitel phone system management
ITIL Introduction/Foundation, MCP, MCSE
This is a senior role where you will be team leading other support staff.
Senior Network Engineer – Manchester £28-35K
If you are interested in this position – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 874399 for more information.
IT Recruitment Cheshire, IT Recruitment Manchester, IT Jobs, Computer Jobs, IT Agency, Web Jobs, Developer Job, PC Jobs, IT Support Jobs, IT Careers.
Apply for this job
Adria Solutions Blog
01 May 2013
Useful Advice for Telephone Job Interviews
Many employers use the telephone to conduct initial job interviews, as it’s a quick and cost effective way to screen candidates and narrow down the number of applicants who’ll be invited to attend in-person interviews. Job seekers should remain prepared at all times for a phone interview as this could happen when least expected.
10 Apr 2013
Running a Recruitment Agency
Simply put, the aim of a recruitment agency is to attract, screen, select and place qualified persons in the right job. But there’s a lot more involved in the process, including the analysis of jobs, the sourcing of candidates using traditional advertising and networking methods, the matching of candidates to the right job position, the assessment of the expertise and personality of candidates, and the finalisation of their placement.